Sunday, January 24, 2010

How Low Can You Go?

Apparently, I can drop it to the ground. Owww!




Yesterday I dragged my home-girl, Kamilah, to an exotic dance-fitness class. It was a lap dance class where we did plenty of body rolls for the abs and dips for the thighs and booty. It was the most fun I ever had working out. Because I was dancing (and oogling my goodies in the full-length, wall of mirrors) I didn’t feel the burn or realize I was breaking a sweat until 20 minutes into the class. But trust, she WORKED US OUT -HARD!!! It started with some warm up moves using a chair. It was hard. I almost fell out my chair in the beginning.  It takes a lot of balance, got to position your ass in the right spot at the edge of the chair. That makes it easier to lift your legs up and open (interesting visual for all the dirty minds out there). Next she taught us some moves, such as, floor rolls, the butterfly [not talking about the ol’ school dance. Alil more provocative], sexy struts and crawls, the windmill, etc, My fav was the clam shell where I was instructed to show off the “pearl” with this one ;). Then we put it all together in a sexy, seductive routine to the rhythms of "Rude Boy" by Rihanna (off the Rated R album). I must say I was impressed with myself. I just might show off my skills to a lucky someone. Hmmmm…..

I got into “sexy mode,” dropped it low, brought it back up nice n’ slow, and rocked that thing. I’m def going to add this class to my fitness routine. My Wednesday evenings are now booked.

PS: I think I have a lil girl-crush on the instructor ;) She is beautiful. Petite with a big butt-I need to know her secret. Don’t get it twisted I don’t like-like girls. I simply admire her talent and her flexibility. I also appreciate her willingness to teach/encourage other women to feel good about themselves. It takes genuine sex appeal and self confidence to bring it out of others.


Stay tuned for future posts about my progress in this class and videos.
(Lil' snippets. Nothing too crazy. This ain’t no peep show.) -- Smoochies xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment