Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Hola. Bonjour. Namaste.

I would like to thank anyone reading this...either u know me or want to know me and I appreciate your support.
I started this blogpage as way to creatively and "productively" spend my leisure time. I can be alil on the shy side and this page is a way for me to continue pushing out of my comfort zone.

I promise to only post interesting things (this will not be a daily diary kind of thing. more like a virtual scrapbook).
I promise to include as many pics as possible (ppl love visuals).
I promise to keep it beautiful

Since graduating from the spectacular Spelman College in May 2009, my life has become alil dry...I'm alil bored. Yes, I work. Yes, I party. Yes, I drink. Yes, I shop(alot! lol). However, I got this urge to do something else. Not necessarily instead of these actions, but in addition to. This blogpage is one of many new and different things. So the other day I started list of things I want to do before I turn 30 (much of it may be done by 25, but I think 30 is a good round age to feel accomplished in various areas). It's like a bucket list without the dying part. Here goes:

1. Go to a topless/nude beach
2. Write a love letter
3. Travel to 3 continents
4. Visit a psychic/fortune teller
5.Create a blogpage (check!)
6. Meet someone famous
7. Drive a luxury sportscar (even a test drive will suffice)
8. Cook a traditional Indian dinner
9. Learn to play golf and/or tennis
10. Publish a research article
11. Publish a poem (if I post it on this blog, does that count?)
12. Speak Spanish fluently
13. Volunteer in a different country
14. .....?
*this is a work in progress. I have it saved on my iPhone so I can update it as ideas pop into my big ol' head.

That list should give you an idea of the "adventures" I intend to document on this blog. I hope you can keep up?

Read then share your thoughts about my thoughts.
Please and thanks ;)

1 comment:

  1. Well congratulations on starting your blog. Good luck with all of your goals in the near and far future.

    most of all congrats on your first comment !!!!!! by youts truly.....

    BLOGGIN BOT

    ReplyDelete